What makes the Personalized Arthroplasty Society unique compared to other societies:
- PAS is one of the most important and influential resource for hip and knee surgeons and team members
- The Annual Meeting provides an in-depth, peer-reviewed program focusing on current evidence-based approaches to hip and knee arthroplasty care
- Members find the PASonDEMAND to be a valuable resource as it provides members free access to all recorded sessions for the Annual Meeting
- Provides members the opportunity to make one-on-one connections with members and provides an opportunity for patients to connect directly with PAS members
Why should you become a PAS member today?
- Support of hip and knee research
- Member rates for educational programs, including free attendance at webinars and discounted rates for the Annual Meeting
- Patient education to increase knowledge of arthroplasty
- Free access to all past webinars and annual meeting sessions
- Members-only directory that allows you to connect with other arthroplasty professionals
- Patient-facing directory that provides opportunities for patients to contact you directly
PAS does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender or disability.